Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

Just preordered from Entertainment Earth. Do you guys think it will get here before December 18th? I want to go to the premiere in costume.

Yes I will continue to take pre-orders for these but understand I do not control the release date. Hasbro has not been helpful in getting an answer. I have these at the lowest price anywhere to help my fellow costumers and not rip people off selling over the MSRP like many sellers are doing. The suggested retail price for these is $75. I am selling them for $65 plus shipping on the RPF. On Ebay they are at regular MSRP. I have over 40 on order with my wholesaler and they do not even know how much they are getting. They said they are lucky to get 2 days notice when something is due to arrive. I will do my best to ship them out as fast as I can but if you Pre-order please do not be mad at me if Hasbro does not get these out as fast as we would all like. Once I order inventory I can not cancel and I am financially responsible for the orders or pay a 20% fee to them.

is there any spots left?

- - - Updated - - -

is there any spots available

- - - Updated - - -

is there any spots still open?

Yes I will continue to take pre-orders for these but understand I do not control the release date. Hasbro has not been helpful in getting an answer. I have these at the lowest price anywhere to help my fellow costumers and not rip people off selling over the MSRP like many sellers are doing. The suggested retail price for these is $75. I am selling them for $65 plus shipping on the RPF. On Ebay they are at regular MSRP. I have over 40 on order with my wholesaler and they do not even know how much they are getting. They said they are lucky to get 2 days notice when something is due to arrive. I will do my best to ship them out as fast as I can but if you Pre-order please do not be mad at me if Hasbro does not get these out as fast as we would all like. Once I order inventory I can not cancel and I am financially responsible for the orders or pay a 20% fee to them.

I just appreciate knowing that I have one reserved, without having to track one down. Many thanks to you, sir.:):thumbsup

Any other Canadian website where I can get it ?

If you know anyone out in western Canada that can pickup and ship to you, they have a few Toys R Us Stores that have them available for pickup in the following major cities:
- Victoria, BC
- Richmond, BC
- Edmonton, AB
- Calgary, AB
- Regina, SK
- Winnipeg, MB

Doesn't look like Toys R Us in eastern Canadian cities like Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, etc.. have them, when you type in the Postal Code for these Toys R Us Stores.

I am guessing that Hasbro manufactures these helmets in China, then gets shipped to closest markets of popularity (i.e. Philippines in Asia, Canada in North America, UK in Europe).

I would have thought that Japan would have a bigger market in Asia, and US would have the biggest market in North America, unless there is some red tape in Japan and US that is preventing these countries from getting them first or at the same time as Philippines and Canada...

Unfortunately I dont know any one from outside of Quebec in Canada who could do it for me ... I hope they'll restock it on the website I need it for the movie premiere . BTW here in Canada if there's some of you who needs the Luke Skywalker Force FX they are in stock at my Quebec City ToysRus !

Toys R Us - US: Still no listing on website for product :-(

Toys R Us - Canada: Available Online and in Stores (lucky Canadians!!!)

Toys R Us - UK: Still out of Stock (bloody hell!)

Screenshot_2015-11-13-00-21-49.png

Here's my modified Hasbro Black Series Voice Changer helmet. EVERYTHING inside the helmet has been removed and regular foam padding has been added for better fit. The little plastic frame that attaches to the chrome portion has been trimmed so that the cheek holes are open. I used black mesh for the eyes and cheek holes. Painting was in this sequence: primer, Rustoleum Hammered Black, Krylon Satin Black and a misting with Tamiya Gun Metal. Finally, I used pics of the Anovos helmet as a reference to add the weathering.

12182608_982317088492319_430427383209287985_o%201_zpsrq3rntyr.jpg

12182608_982317088492319_430427383209287985_o%201_zpsrq3rntyr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic work, kalkamel!

The Toys R Us (US) item number for this helmet is 285543, you can use this number when you call (or check in store) to see if the store has received them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back