Limited Run Kylo Ren Helmet - Sni9er's

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ORDER NOW

Good Morning folks finally i'm ready to offer my lid for sale !

YraQA3D.jpg

The Long awaited Kylo Ren Helmet is now for sale, Order Today! http://bit.ly/KyloRenLid

PRICE:
£160 Cold Cast
£140 Cold Cast B-Grade*
£120 Black Resin

I'll post some more detailed shots up later for you guys.

Kylo Ren Helmet Order Form, it currently takes me about 2 hours per helmet so please be patient there are only so many hours in my day! :) feel free to get in touch

The helmet should fit most heads mine is 600mm

Build:
The helmets are slush cast using Black Resin, the final internal layers are also mixed with Milled Fibers for Additional Strength

Batches:
I am aiming to produce the helmets in Batches of 5, A batch should take me about 1/2 weeks to produce, once you place your order you will be contacted with your queue position.

You will be contacted again when the batch is complete you will be required to pay your order at this stage before shipment is made. if no payment is received within 2 days then your spot may be given to the next in line, you will be emailed with your new queue position in this eventuality.

Finishing
The helmet will arrived in kit form you will need to trim out the cheek details and eye space as well as trimming around the nose area and any other minor trimming. I'm currently unable to offer a fully finished helmet service due to my time availability
the seamline is on the rear right of the helmet

*B-Grade a B grade may have some minor defects including bubbles on the surface or dye swirls (which can be filled/sanded out) nothing major structural like cracks or thin edges will be classed as a B-Grade

ORDER NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick spec questions just so everyone can know, as well as me.

I am the same and a the thickest point of the skull, at the forehead, minus the ears, I am 600mm (60cm). What is the actual in helmet measurement at that point, the noise piece and then jaw line? if you would be so kind.

Quick spec questions just so everyone can know, as well as me.

I am the same and a the thickest point of the skull, at the forehead, minus the ears, I am 600mm (60cm). What is the actual in helmet measurement at that point, the noise piece and then jaw line? if you would be so kind.

I shall take a snap of these measurements tonight

Well done! Once some funds clear up, this will be my next project. You have probably the smoothest details of any of the helmets currently produced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey, not to nag, but I am really excited about ordering. I don't know how busy you are, if you got behind, how many orders were placed before me, or any other mix of factors, but I ordered 2 weeks ago and haven't got a request on Paypal yet, to send the money. Is there a way that you could post like a weekly, "here are my planned orders this week " list just to give us ideas of time frame?. I just don't want to miss the window and then have to wait again. Thanks.

Concerned and patient Kylo Ren costumer

:popcorn

Last edited:
Hey, not to nag, but I am really excited about ordering. I don't know how busy you are, if you got behind, how many orders were placed before me, or any other mix of factors, but I ordered 2 weeks ago and haven't got a request on Paypal yet, to send the money. Is there a way that you could post like a weekly, "here are my planned orders this week " list just to give us ideas of time frame?. I just don't want to miss the window and then have to wait again. Thanks.

Concerned and patient Kylo Ren costumer

:popcorn

so sorry about that seems your emails swallowed up my original contact. for others concerned this issue has now been resolved as the above customer has all the relevant info now on my FB page :)

also for those asking about internal widths:

HjBdlbr.jpg

Has anyone that received theirs have photos of the progress or how they put it together? Paints used, etc?

i've posted a few of my customers assemblies so far on my page i'm still waiting for a gap to finish my videos (lids all done in the next 2 weeks)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back