Done / Completed Kingsman signet ring

TheRocketeer

Master Member
Sorry as of now these are no longer available. If you did order one and didnt get it please PM me or Bimmer.

Last edited:
Re: Kingsman signet ring in Polished brass

You can get a clear look at the symbol on the ring via their cuff links here

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/kingsman/deakin-francis-rose-gold-plated-crest-cufflinks-/504155

Yep, that was the main reference used for the logo. The ring design is already done and we're really happy with the detail captured after the casting process. It's pretty stunning considering how small everything is.

I actually made the cufflinks too but haven't printed them yet. It's hilarious what the cost on the real cufflinks is. also they're gold plated brass, not even real gold which only adds to my confusion of the astronomical price.

20150217_210708.jpg

Would you think about offering the ring with a gold plated finish at a later time ?

Would you think about offering the ring with a gold plated finish at a later time ?

Gold plating is certainly an option but with how tiny the details are, I'm afraid some of the plating may fill in and wash out the details. It also raises the price because I'm polishing these rings myself to save costs instead of having the jeweler do it for me. He'd have polish then gold plate adding another two steps. I have nothing against doing it that way, I just wanted to keep these as affordable as possible. We're open to custom finishes/plating if the customer is :)

20150311_151933.jpg

Any chance you will make the cufflinks as well as the ring ?

Gold plating is certainly an option but with how tiny the details are, I'm afraid some of the plating may fill in and wash out the details. It also raises the price because I'm polishing these rings myself to save costs instead of having the jeweler do it for me. He'd have polish then gold plate adding another two steps. I have nothing against doing it that way, I just wanted to keep these as affordable as possible. We're open to custom finishes/plating if the customer is :)

View attachment 450012

Thanks for the informations Bimmer. It would be great if guys could see with your jewler, if he can plate it and keep most of the details intact, depending on your quote for a gold plated one I might very well be in. Unfortunately I'm allergic to nickel and most of the brass alloys used in jewlery contain at least some traces of nickel. This is a ring I would really love to wear and not just put on display. Thanks to keep me posted.

interested but wondering about sizes? Will you just be doing runs of certain sizes or taking sizes from people? (curses of being a female fan with slender hands; fandom rings hardly ever fit :/)

Thanks for the informations Bimmer. It would be great if guys could see with your jewler, if he can plate it and keep most of the details intact, depending on your quote for a gold plated one I might very well be in. Unfortunately I'm allergic to nickel and most of the brass alloys used in jewlery contain at least some traces of nickel. This is a ring I would really love to wear and not just put on display. Thanks to keep me posted.

I have some mild reactions to certain alloys as well. My brass ring has turned my finger a little green after days of wearing, but i'll be coating the inside of mine with clear nail polish to prevent that from happening. I'd say a gold plated ring would run about 100-110. The plating process shouldn't be an issue, Just let us know the size you want and we'll get it going for you :)

interested but wondering about sizes? Will you just be doing runs of certain sizes or taking sizes from people? (curses of being a female fan with slender hands; fandom rings hardly ever fit :/)

Yep we can do custom sizes (Halves and quarter sizes too) so you can wear it on whatever finger you'd like to.

sounds good, defiantly interested. Going to get my fingers sized tonight, might have some follow up questions. Awesome work! So glad you guys are doing this, adored the movie.

sounds good, defiantly interested. Going to get my fingers sized tonight, might have some follow up questions. Awesome work! So glad you guys are doing this, adored the movie.

Thanks! We loved the movie too :) Curtis or I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Also, here's a final polished version. The first photos weren't polished yet As I wasn't able to get into the shop till today.

20150313_162910.jpg

Looks amazing! Count me in for cufflinsk as well

Thanks! we'll put you on the list

The cufflinks would likely be over 100 but they'll be MUCH less than the ridiculous retail price of $475 for the real ones from MrPorter.com

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back