Kickstarter to try and restart TSI Gold Box videogame series

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kegas76

Well that's something to keep an eye on.

Without SSI I never would have met my wife. We and a bunch of friends played the Neverwinter Nights MMO on AOL in the mid 90's.

kegas76

Heh, I'm getting ready to move so things are all scattered about atm, I just came back into the room and what do I see sticking out from under two CD wallets? The manual for Dungeon Hack :D

Solo4114

Master Member
The Gold Box games were great. I could never beat Secret of the Silver Blades, though, with that random map. But the first two were AWESOME.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I never would have heard about this thing if i hadn't been trying to figure out how to reach level 32 in Destiny without killing myself in multiplayer lol.