Kenner Aliens Powerloader

I can't see how they even imagined this cartoon would do well. At least the toys and cartoon matched, Exo squad failed on that. Actually that aliens cartoon looks like it was done by the same people as Exo Squad.

I can't see how they even imagined this cartoon would do well. At least the toys and cartoon matched, Exo squad failed on that. Actually that aliens cartoon looks like it was done by the same people as Exo Squad.

I think it was because of the success of various cartoons based on R-rated movies, such as "The Real Ghostbusters" and "RoboCop" that "Operation: Aliens" came about. But still, to me, the "Aliens" figures, though not based directly on the movie, does show a change in Kenner's view of making toys based on R-Rated movies, as we all know Kenner was set to do toys based on the first movie, but discontinued the line after discovering that it was an R-rated scary movie, only producing the large alien figure and never producing the 3.75 inch figures (which are now being done by another company).

I remember the toys that were out after Alien 3 came out with all those weird alien variants. I'm honestly surprised i didn't buy any but i think Gen 2 transformers were out around that time and they got my cash lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back