Done / Completed Jurassic World Hats PRICE ADDED FIRST POST

Awesome. :)

Okay guys, while we're working on the patch this is the hat we're going with:

Brown-Khaki.jpg

For those who would like a different colour we can do that! However I'll need to take your payment for the hat(s) prior to ordering the hats themselves. Last thing I want is to be stuck with a pink JW hat because someone changed their mind. These are the colours we have available to us:

- Black & Khaki
- Forest & Khaki
- Navy & Khaki
- Mustard & Navy
- Red & Navy
- Light Blue & Navy
- Pink & Charcoal

Black-khaki.jpgForest-Khaki.jpgMustard-Navy.jpgNavy-Khaki.jpgPink-Charcoal.jpgRed-Navy.jpgSkyBlue-Navy.jpg

If you don't order a different colour ahead of time it'll be assumed you want the brown one.

Would you say these are similar to your JP hats? I only ask because while I love the JP vet hat you sent me, its hard to fit on my head due to how shallow it is compared to my big head.

Would you say these are similar to your JP hats? I only ask because while I love the JP vet hat you sent me, its hard to fit on my head due to how shallow it is compared to my big head.

I haven't seen these hats in person but I would assume them to be about the same size. I've got a pretty big head and they fit me fine so yours must be huge! :lol

Attachments

• HatCompare.jpg
    HatCompare.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 71
View attachment 467082
Here is a comparison of the JP hat to a flex fit cap to the brown vendor cap. I think the vendor caps are more structured and probably flex fit? A lot of the flex fits come in all the vendor colors and have white under the brim. Just tryin' to help :)

Examples: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Port-Authority-Flexfit-Structured-Mid-Profile-Cap-C865-/380499473801
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Original-FLEXFIT-Fitted-Hat-Cap-BLANK-Flex-Fit-/110982200188

Problem being that the hats used in the pics are tan under the brim. ;)

We're using a different vendor for the hats this time. From the pics they look bang on.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back