Done / Completed Jurassic Park Shirts and Hats

Well given I drive a replica of the Jeep...its only appropriate! Mark me down as interested, pending price, in both... one of my fellow JP Jeep owner's shared the link (Imperial trooper) with our JP Jeep club so expect an influx of interest potentially!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. This is still very much happening but summer time and kids have distracted me a wee bit. :lol

Hoping to have some prices for you soon. I'll update the list shortly!

So the most frustrating thing when it comes to clothing replication is how much styles change. I am pretty sure the Hats in the Original movie were Twill and a suede, or at least a heavy brushed bill. All the hats were Snap Back...which just isn't popular any more.

However, the style is still pretty popular so here are a couple choices and the backs will either be leather or fabric. These will be pretty close, aside from perfect colours (The green is Tan instead of brown for instance).

Unless I can find a place willing to do a run of caps from scratch, these will work great!

ct6860c frt_tan.jpgco290cs nat_red.jpg

The pink Polo is the same, but I think we have a close match, but its getting harder to find cotton polos as everyone is shifting to wicking.
S05705_PIK.jpg

Didn't realize I only mentioned shirt (L). I would also like a hat.

If the price is reasonable on both, I may also want a Small shirt and hat. But not committed on the second set just yet.

Didn't realize I only mentioned shirt (L). I would also like a hat.

If the price is reasonable on both, I may also want a Small shirt and hat. But not committed on the second set just yet.

If they are USA sizes can you also put me down for a small please?. If the medium is fine then you can offer the small to someone else, either before you print it or when you find out measurements. I'm a 36 chest if it helps Michael :)

Thanks

Paul

Done. :thumbsup

I'll try to get measurements before we place our order! Hopefully Primrodo will have prices for us soon. Looks like we've got a good size group here!

Done. :thumbsup

I'll try to get measurements before we place our order! Hopefully Primrodo will have prices for us soon. Looks like we've got a good size group here!

Thanks buddy. I look forward to the news on the run and of course photos :D Our JP group are doing another London Comic-con in October so if it's before then
that would be perfect as we're hoping to get a Jeep this time too :)

jp_cosplay.jpg

Paul

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back