Jurassic Park Fence Lights / Buzzer + Other props

raiden58237

Hey all
So I'm a new member on the Replica Prop Forum. I've used this site to gather info in the past but never made an account until now so firstly hey all JP fans :)

I'm working on getting 2 fence lights working from the first JP film. I've brought 2 of the lights already, one in orange and the other red. Problem is I need to replace the red cover with a blue cover. I've tried contacting the manufacturers but they are not getting back to me. It's been 3 weeks and I've lost patience with them. Does anyone know where I can get replacement covers for these? I'm not willing to fork out $300 for a new one on eBay considering I paid less than $100 for the 2 I have now and that included shipping to the UK. Any help is appreciated there. I've posted a pic below of the lights I'm referring to.

I'm also trying to find the buzzer that was used as well on the fence as I'd like to try and hook something up with that as well with the lights. If anyone knows where I can get that or something that sounds very close to it, I'd appreciate it.

Also looking for something similar to the smaller red light which was underneath the 2 fence lights (pic below). If anyone knows where I can get something similar to that, again I'd appreciate it.

As a JP fan I'm also looking in general at other props and bits people have made from the JP films to see what else I could potentially make / re-create for my own personal collection. If you have JP props and feel like sharing images, feel free. I've browsed through the forum a little already but always happy to look at props :)

Thanks in advance

48144662_10156096557747894_825064815289434112_o.jpg Untitled1.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back