Junkyard photos

Good evening. It shouldn't choose a random photo, but the first photo you upload. I just tested it and that is working for me. Is that not working for you?

Good evening. It shouldn't choose a random photo, but the first photo you upload. I just tested it and that is working for me. Is that not working for you?
Yeah it’ll be the first pic one day, then the next day it’ll be another and so on. You can see in the junkyard now, certain listing have odd main photos. For example the Yoda statue, it has the main photo as the back of his head

My 2 listings I just did, neither were my cover photo. Like I said, the worst pics the junkyard uses for the cover

Attachments

• D7DAA9BF-F3C4-4040-8E80-99852A1F47CC.png
    D7DAA9BF-F3C4-4040-8E80-99852A1F47CC.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
And again when I bumped up it changed it to the worst photo for the listing. It’s frustrating. I’m selling a Turbo Man, last pic I want for the listing cover is the gift certificate
9AFFDA2F-0336-41C8-A0CC-A447CBFC2725.png

Doesn't work for me, either. The main photo is randomly chosen. So I delete and re-upload pics until the main gallery shows the pic I want.

The photos appear to displaying the very last image uploaded. This isn't always the preferred image to be displayed. If I shift the images around to display the preferred image, it doesn't seem to work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back