Jungle Hunter (Dio)

Ooooo. I keep waiting for Berserker to come running into the picture and take him out.

:cool: That's some awesome lighting Brother. Do you have it coming from underneath the moss or are you using a light box?

:D Well, they are hidden quite well. Are they scented? Can't be having the Pred smell of Pred funk. Their mouths are full of bacteria.

in all seriousness though... this is the coolest Dio my eyes have seen. It just has that "surrounding" feeling to it and the use of the candles light brings it all together.

Thats a cool looking photo...if you could remove that thin black bar in the background it would be more realistic. Great lighting tho...

Ooooo. I keep waiting for Berserker to come running into the picture and take him out.

:cool: That's some awesome lighting Brother. Do you have it coming from underneath the moss or are you using a light box?
Good call i was thinking the same thing, it looks like a light box.The only bad thing about candles you cant leave it lit over night or really at all if you leave the house.But the pictures are awesome and got to look cool in the house!

Well, they are hidden quite well. Are they scented? Can't be having the Pred smell of Pred funk. Their mouths are full of bacteria.

in all seriousness though... this is the coolest Dio my eyes have seen. It just has that "surrounding" feeling to it and the use of the candles light brings it all together.

Thanks my friend. Much appreciated!! Yeah, they're vanilla scented in order to overcome the oily scent of the Preds

Thats a cool looking photo...if you could remove that thin black bar in the background it would be more realistic. Great lighting tho...

Thanks Jason,
Yeah, that's the hand rail on the balcony outside. I would like to remove it if the association would let me :p . I know you meant in Photoshop, though. I just don't like to doctor pics too much. :) ...trying to keep it real. You know.... with plastic dolls and fake landscapes

That is a wicked cool shot! Absolutely LOVE the lighting!

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Good call i was thinking the same thing, it looks like a light box.The only bad thing about candles you cant leave it lit over night or really at all if you leave the house.But the pictures are awesome and got to look cool in the house!

Well... I freaked out a week ago when a piece of moss caught on fire. o_O It was my fault, but if I did not have my plant mister right there it could have gone south real quick!! Good point :)
Thanks for the compliment, man. I am currently designing an "in ship" dio. I mean, who knows if I might be lucky enough to get a cool throne one of these days ;)

Thanks my friend. Much appreciated!! Yeah, they're vanilla scented in order to overcome the oily scent of the Preds

Thanks Jason,
Yeah, that's the hand rail on the balcony outside. I would like to remove it if the association would let me :p . I know you meant in Photoshop, though. I just don't like to doctor pics too much. :) ...trying to keep it real. You know.... with plastic dolls and fake landscapes

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Well... I freaked out a week ago when a piece of moss caught on fire. o_O It was my fault, but if I did not have my plant mister right there it could have gone south real quick!! Good point :)
Thanks for the compliment, man. I am currently designing an "in ship" dio. I mean, who knows if I might be lucky enough to get a cool throne one of these days ;)
You may burn and turn dio's, i realize that there so large for 1/6 that having the hive and the throne area in work i don't know if i can build more for in house.I am still thinking of a dio or area that would fit most to all of the figures , like the hive but unpractical.Still in the back burner for idea, i just hate how most of these amazing figures are displayed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back