Joss Wheadon

lichboy

Does anyone know why props from Joss Wheadon's movies are so hard to find? Does he destroy all the props from his movies like Kubrick does?

Almost all the props from Serenity were sold by Propstore. Most of the Firefly props are in private hands following their acquisition by Karl Derrick. Many props from Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse have been sold by auction and studio sources.

Marvel have a tight rein on their props and costumes.

Which leaves me kind of puzzled by your question?

Ok thanks for the info. I havn't seen any Cabin the woods props and was wondering if Joss allowed props from his works to be sold. Cabin is probably just still to new of a movie.

Last edited:
I don't know how hands on Whedon would have been in Cabin. He co-wrote and produced it, it was directed by someone else, so strictly speaking, it isn't a Joss Whedon movie.

It was also sitting around on the studio shelf for three years before release, which doesn't bode particularly well for props showing up now.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back