Limited Run John Wick - Error Coin - DONE ! No more coins.

There are some left. And I have a wait list for the REAL coins. Since the regular coin thread has been going for almost a year... I expect some people to have forgot or moved on. There should be extra coins available.

I sent a payment for 6. I just saw John Wick 2 this week and I'm really into it now and gathering a few props. Thanks!

I'll take 4 internation Shipping :) Sorry then added 2 to that as i saw you get a free one.
Payment sent :)

Okay, the coins will go out tomorrow afternoon.

There's just a handful left, so I'll have to cut off the current error coin orders. There could well be more if the company decides to let me keep the SECOND batch of error coins. I still don't know yet whether they'll want the new error coins back or not.

My apologies, my Mom had to have surgery and I've been taking care of her. All remaining coins are going out this morning, and everyone should receive a tracking number.

Okay, I got permission to sell the most RECENT error coins. These are different than the previous error coins, as they DO have the rays, but the rays are RAISED instead of recessed like they're supposed to be. Each coin weighs 17grams. (which is also lighter than the correct coins)
Even though they're lighter, they are the correct 2.5mm thickness.
The Price is still $4 each, and just follow the instructions in Post #1 for shipping.
Make sure and use ITEMS OR SERVICES in PayPal.

We're
also starting over on quantity, as there are roughly 200 Error coins.

As people have already bought the previous error coins, the extras will likely go up on eBay.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back