Jim Goose's radio from Mad Max - Please help ID

Would this help??
the original radio was a modified clock radio. Have included a picture of the
vintage retail version. All the knobs can be found, two are the same as the one
on the RVS radios and the same style lettraset rub ons are still available.
Still don't know what the modified stuff on the far right is.View attachment 280869 Drop me a pm, there might be one available. Jeff
What he said. Cold not have put that better. There is a lot of discussions on this very subject on the forum at www.madmaxmovies.com as well as tons of other stuff. Its been a gathering p;ace for Mad Max fans since the early 90s at least.

What he said. Cold not have put that better. There is a lot of discussions on this very subject on the forum at www.madmaxmovies.com as well as tons of other stuff. Its been a gathering p;ace for Mad Max fans since the early 90s at least.
HI, thanks for the reply. I have seen that its the MW/FM clock radio, Fnding one is tough. I know there are a couple of brands but a superior sonic brand one is identical. Ive been looking on eBay and a heap of forums but no luck yet.
thanks again

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.03.21 pm.png
this one is the superior sonic

HI, thanks for the reply. I have seen that its the MW/FM clock radio, Fnding one is tough. I know there are a couple of brands but a superior sonic brand one is identical. Ive been looking on eBay and a heap of forums but no luck yet.
thanks again
Yeah vintage stuff like this is hard to get. Its not about cost as they are not a highly sought after item like the BTTF Krupps Coffee Grinder. Those have come out of every nook and cranny but cost a mint. If you could find the radio it would probably be cheap. A broken one would be ideal for your build and might be close to free. Nobody figures selling one would be worth the time though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back