Interest Jason Bourne BANK BOX

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A long requested item to go with my Jason Bourne Bank Bag is the safety deposit box itself:

RedBagSwissBankBox_zpslfddonjf-1.jpg

I'll be assisted with this project by an owner of one of the original prop boxes. We're planning on reproducing it in aluminum (instead of steel as the original) to cut costs and, mainly, weight!

Right now, I'm estimating the cost at around $150, plus shipping. This will include the removable shelf.

We're planning on shipping from the US, so domestic US shipping shouldn't be too bad, but international shipping could be an issue as we're estimating the final weight to be around 11-12lbs (5kg). If there is enough international interest, perhaps we could drop ship a bunch to a European member to reship within the EU (not sure if that would save much money or would even be worth the trouble, but we can discuss this further if necessary).

So, for now, post if you are seriously interested in this project based on this pricing. Ideally, we'd like to do a run of about 50 boxes to make it worth while. It'll be a one-time run, so this may be your only chance to own one of these replicas.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

1) Nidgit
2) kurtboy
3) ajhix
4) andrewgould
5) andrewgould
6) hnyuht
7) asavage
8) asavage
9) TFickser
10) Suj
11) MurdocXXL
12) Leman (e-mail)
13) superhorus
14) thequackdealer
15) Stieller
16) Xris
17) Picard1138
18) JacksColon
19) HIWATT
20) Chief Bast
21) monarch16
22)

Last edited:
I'll toss in for a second if 10 is any kind of a magic number to move forward with this. I know you said 50 but not sure we'll make it there :-/.

50 boxes will be tough i think...

Well I am def. interested, BUT would need to learn the shipping charges to germany first...

Just seen a youtube clip of the bag, and as Suj just posted a message a few minutes ago, it appeared on the front page.

So I was thinking about a bag and contents, well a box is a start.

I am in the UK, but would like to be in thanks,

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back