Done / Completed Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov - SOLD OUT

Am i able to send my final payment Friday?
Yes but I don't
Don't send mine yet...I want the weathered version. Should I wait to send final payment then?
Ok. You can send it now or after weathered sample revealing
interested for sure
Sold out
Hey Denis, I replied to your email to secure a weathered version of the OGGDO killer and wasn’t sure if you had seen it so I’m replying in here as well to make sure my reply doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you.
Got it
Wow! Just found this. These still for sale?
No, sold out. The only place where it will be available - Thesaberbay shop
Is there already a chassis for this? Or is it in development
Bot Goth-3D and Shtok will release different versions soon
Have these started shipping already? I'm confused on how this guy's already has his?
He bought it from KR-sabers and he's not far from Khal's location
Congrats to that guy, looking forward to mine when it does ship. Looks amazing.
I'll ship the rest tomorrow (excluding those who interested in a weathered sample)

Sorry guys, I got sick, covid-19 visited my house. Now the disease is easy enough

Where are y'all seeing your shipping confirmations? I feel like I'm missing something

Mine was sent to my email.
Just watch your emails and spam folder if you were in on the initial run. I'm sure he's still working through sending some out. Give him another day or two and you should have your email confirmation soon!

I got this a few hours ago from Khal's store:

2020-12-02 20.05.26_web.jpg

I started to add weathering to the damaged bottom section. Now I just need to get some copper wire. It's super nice piece! Thanks to Lukyanov for making these!

Last edited:
I got this a few hours ago from Khal's store:

View attachment 1374216

I started to add weathering to the damaged bottom section. Now I just need to get some copper wire. It's super nice piece! Thanks to Lukyanov for making these!
Shouldn't the elongated oval on the damaged pommel with the circles in it be center with the front of the saber with the activation button?

Last edited:
Shouldn't the elongated oval on the damaged pommel with the circles in it be center with the front of the saber with the activation button?
I think you are totally correct, it really should. I didn't pay any attention to positioning these when I just quickly assembled it back together for the photo. It's easy to rotate to correct position as the sleeve is a separate piece. :)

I think you are totally correct, it really should. I didn't pay any attention to positioning these when I just quickly assembled it back together for the photo. It's easy to rotate to correct position as the sleeve is a separate piece. :)
Thanks for the info! I thought it was going to just be luck of the draw on how the handle lines up on the threads.

Alright, I don't mean to alarm anyone but I just got a shipping notification that says my Oggdo package failed at Customs and is being sent back... :(
lukyanov Im really hoping you can help somehow. I was really excited for this and would hate for it to be lost.

Alright, I don't mean to alarm anyone but I just got a shipping notification that says my Oggdo package failed at Customs and is being sent back... :(
lukyanov Im really hoping you can help somehow. I was really excited for this and would hate for it to be lost.
Hi. They are f-cking idiots and returned 7 parcels to me, I'll get it tomorrow and send it back to you. I don't know what's happened

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back