James Bond: NSNA Flying Platform Figure

poormansjb

For the non-canon Bond, Never Say Never Again [1983], the FX team built quarter scale miniatures of Sean Connery and Bernie Case for the sequence where 007 and Leiter emerge from the nosecones of Polaris missiles aboard experimental flying platforms.

Recasts of the figures have turned-up from time to time (missed a complete Casey for like $75 on eBay some years back) and I have a recast of Connery's head.

Anyone know of a resource for a complete figure? Stumbled on an old auction house listing that read as though someone might have been doing kits but can't find anything through Google or the usual sources.

This is what the auction house sold (click the thumbnail for bigger pic:

Funny about this thread, i have been in touch with a few gurus about the NSNA xt7b rocket !!
I am doing a 1/6th scale NSNA escape pod with the supplied pics.
I will be making 2 possibly 3.
I know that of one person who has one of a screen used maquette like this but will not let it go nor cast it!!
It is fully restored and measures 18 inches tall.
Mars

Is this the model/maquette you're referring to?:

Would be interested in seeing your 1/6 scale version, but unclear about the "with the supplied pics" comment.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back