ISO: Glove Pattern

Cptnchaos

I am looking to see if anyone can help me out with this.

I am looking for a pattern for gloves, Captain America like, with the large cuff... something like THIS:

thanosstatue1a.jpg

I know a member or two who have used weilding gloves and built on them, but those are not available for me to reverse engineer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Damian

<div class='quotetop'>(dkwd @ Jun 8 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1258680[/snapback]</div>
Thanos' Infinity Gaunthlet.

I believe Hydin is working on one.

David
[/b]

We have spoken and he is waiting to hear back from his seamstress... said it could take awhile.

I am not known for my patience... ;)

Thanks

greenpepper #508 could be modifiied by adding the cuff. but since you're not know for patience, i'd reconsider buying some gaunlets and re-coloring them, if I were you.

<div class='quotetop'>(BatDemon @ Jun 8 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]1258708[/snapback]</div>
greenpepper #508 could be modifiied by adding the cuff. but since you're not know for patience, i'd reconsider buying some gaunlets and re-coloring them, if I were you.
[/b]

Ha, thanks. I will check out that pattern. Still need to get a sewing machine too... GGrrr..

Thanks again

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jun 11 2006, 04:33 AM) [snapback]1259949[/snapback]</div>
That should be easy enough to do.
[/b]

I have NEVER made a glove before... its a tough one for me.

Damian

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back