Is there quality CT armor being made?

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did a search for "armor" in this forum and found nothing. Is there no one with accurate CT armor in production, or is it all just on the hush-hush?

Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

Squirk

The problem with accurate CT armor is that a normally proportioned human would have a tough time fitting inside of it. Look at the diameter of the ankles on the CG or Gentle giant full size computer scan mock up from C3. Thats my 2 cents. Befor I get flamed to death, thats not to say that something couldnt be sculpted that looks good.

Originally posted by Lear60man@Mar 15 2006, 03:11 PM
The problem with accurate CT armor is that a normally proportioned human would have a tough time fitting inside of it.  Look at the diameter of the ankles on the CG or Gentle giant full size computer scan mock up from C3. Thats my 2 cents.  Befor I get flamed to death, thats not to say that something couldnt be sculpted that looks good.
[snapback]1206422[/snapback]​

Oh , I understand that the CT costume was never "realized". But with all the skilled craftspeople here, I figured someone could get pretty close to making it work in RL.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back