Ironman MKII or MKV

jmorrone

Hey guys,

I have been using the search function extensively but because of the aging of the threads, I can 't figure out who is making what currently, and because of all the different versions of the Ironman costumes my task here seems daunting.

My question is is there someone currently making fiberglass or resin MKIII or MKV armor / helmets. I am looking for unfinished armor and helmet. definitely would like fiberglass for the helmet. I am also looking for the best quality I can get. I do not mind paying for quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations on makers or is there a specific ironman forums site like the thedentedhelmet does for Boba Fett. I was able to build an amazing Fett with the help of the members there.

Thank you in advance.

~J

Im new here but the forum is bit messy, dont want to be rude just suggestion, especially with big popularity to have better overview on the forum to make some subforums like, especially as threads are beeing updated daily you can get lost and to bookmark everything you get lost again.

Iron man Replica Movie Costumes
-MKII/III... work in progress
-MKII/III... work in progress FOAM
-tutorials
-pep files

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back