Ironman MK III Suit BUILD *WIP *(camera, Unibeam,Leg hinge,air system,smoke,+ more)

Re: Ironman MK III Suit BUILD *WIP *(camera, Unibeam,Leg hinge,air system,smoke,+ mor

54 Seconds, really is that it. Ah man where's the tutorial. This is like discovering the holy grail. This is absolutely aewsome. You just have to share this system. Please for the love of all that is pure and just blah blah blah. Lol .No but really this is something thats really cool. A tutorial would be a great follow up. Did you use a mixture like the train-set? GM

HEHE. I know have every intention on sharing.. I want to perfect it and add to it....
I feel your pain LMAO I been waiting on tutorial's as well, before I have to take months to figure out my own though I'm about to start

If we can get Honus to add his tutorial :) IE Gauntlet...

I'm debating push button, leaning towards reed switch

video : http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/36/7czmscschxcvlbkxvoapjn.mp4/

Last edited:
Re: Ironman MK III Suit BUILD *WIP *(camera, Unibeam,Leg hinge,air system,smoke,+ mor

checking NEW LINK OUT :D

How about this:
CTA Digital Bluetooth Throat Mic

Throat mic. Does that change the sound of your voice at all, and is the sound amplified? GM

Its Bluetooth you can do all that once you set up a Receiver voice changer to a amp speaker... :D

Something new I will be trying for ventilation:

this is a neat device for those that want a mechanical and stomping sound:

Agree with the MSP. THough you might want to mod it and have an input audio jack. The built in speaker ain't that loud.

this is getting beyond epic now!

Hate seeing this laying dormant.. :D

Hey, why is it dormant? After christmas cash flow.

Hey, why is it dormant? After christmas cash flow.

Me and you have a totally different view of Christmas :D.... Have no worries will be ready by Ironman 4 :p

Project is on hold really got burned out.. now I don't have the Space I'm hoping that changes soon. But thanks for asking...as soon as it start up I'll be posting :D

Project is on hold really got burned out.. now I don't have the Space I'm hoping that changes soon. But thanks for asking...as soon as it start up I'll be posting :D

I feel you man. Don't worry. Projects that take a long time to complete tend to be perfect in the end :)

This is the part that has frustrated me more than anything else on my suit... I have yet to find anything to bond the rubber to the bottom of my boots that would last more than 100yards walking on that ... Always gets knocked off...

Have you tried contact cement already? I still remember we used rugby contact cement to paste our rubber slippers or shoes

Gesendet von meinem LG-V500 mit Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back