Ironman Mark V

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jjones

Here's my new to me ironman Mark V. It was made by R.A.W. and the original own did nothing with it accept paint the helmet. So I plan to paint and add electronics.

IMG_20150313_153238851.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peek73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's an IM Nation suit! He should have just gotten a deadpool mask, it would have been a whole lot cheeper. Good luck getting it all painted up, I know his work is AWESOME.

jjones

That's an IM Nation suit! He should have just gotten a deadpool mask, it would have been a whole lot cheeper. Good luck getting it all painted up, I know his work is AWESOME.
Yeah that's his name on the RPF his Facebook page is called R.A.W. So excited to get this going

George

Master Member
This is my all-time favorite Iron Man suit ever since I saw Iron Man II :angel sigh,love the detail on it

George

Master Member
I like the look on the nurse's face :D "Did I just see that right...?"
Awesome work,J :thumbsup