Unlimited Run Ironman & costume commision

Re: Ironman suit summer promo 500$

Just wanted to say looks really cool. However, you might not want to be publishing peoples addresses in your pictures.

its been months did i wait for it.. and at last it came.. with an outstanding work from IM nation. Now i need to paint it. once done ill post it here.. Great Job IM nation with ur skilled worked. Mostly Recommended. :thumbsup

nice to hear from clients that they love my work.
thank you guyz!! thank you RPF!! (y)thumbsup

its been months did i wait for it.. and at last it came.. with an outstanding work from IM nation. Now i need to paint it. once done ill post it here.. Great Job IM nation with ur skilled worked. Mostly Recommended. :thumbsup

why did it takes months to be delivered?

PM sent! Extremely interested buyer...would need at least 4-5 days before PHX Con (5/23) to prep, etc

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

waiting for all the process and deliver tatkes months. but he did quite fast after all the talks and deals. 2-3 weeks. give him time. he will produce outstanding job.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back