Iron Man....

TMP

Sr Member
Well, i got allot of questions regarding my Ironman costume progress.
I been trying to keep it close to my heart and i planned to not show anything. Well... People dont like my reply.

I will thefore show the progress photos later this week on the forum.
its comming along VERY WELL :) I belive this will be the ULTIMATE costume for next year. We plan to only make 4 Chromed versions. :)

All armor made from glassfiber. Gloves foam rubber. Abdominal armor ABS.

I am also making the chest with cirlce shape light BUT it can be upgraded to a Diamond chest light as well :) The gauntlets will be with opening panels so you can store your key, card, money and cell phone :)

I want this costume a joy to wear!

Puuuh...

Well looking at this project and the money invested into this i feel a bit scared. BUT ALSO with ALLOT OF HAPPINES and PRIDE.
Now, its a huge project but we have come far with the sculpting.

It has allot of features from the movie but we mixed in the stealth version back, and added some details from the comic civil war version.

This suit is made for a person respectfully 6.0-6.2 tall. It can be made smaller because the chest can go more down on the abdominal armor.

Still thinking of the gloves and boots.
All in all..... I tremble when i look at this... Its big is scare, its nice.
I am looking forward to wear this big suit of armor when its done.

Fixing up the details on the chest now so will have photos tomorrow.

For the record, I am CRAZY excited about your costume. I never read much Iron Man. But I am looking foward to the movie, and after the Rolling Stone photo and behind the scenes info a few weeks ago, I have been looking forward to the costume.

Cant WAIT to see your photos! :) Good luck with this project brother!

Puuuh...

Well looking at this project and the money invested into this i feel a bit scared. BUT ALSO with ALLOT OF HAPPINES and PRIDE.
Now, its a huge project but we have come far with the sculpting.

It has allot of features from the movie but we mixed in the stealth version back, and added some details from the comic civil war version.

This suit is made for a person respectfully 6.0-6.2 tall. It can be made smaller because the chest can go more down on the abdominal armor.

Still thinking of the gloves and boots.
All in all..... I tremble when i look at this... Its big is scare, its nice.
I am looking forward to wear this big suit of armor when its done.

Fixing up the details on the chest now so will have photos tomorrow.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back