Iron Man Faceplate INTERIOR & EXTERIOR Done, New pics 1st post 3/10!!!

Re: Iron Man Faceplate interiorAlmost Done, New pics 1st post 3/3

Ooooh God, I love this piece Brad....it gets better everytime I see it!!:cool:thumbsup

Fancy doing a small run???:love

Looks awesome! Nicely done.

Soooo, where can I get a plain faceplate? :D

Thomas

Looks awesome! Nicely done.

Soooo, where can I get a plain faceplate? :D

Thomas

Yes...some more info on availability would be very appreciated. Personally, I think you've done a great job with it. Though it may not be 100% accurate, it's close enough for me and 99.9% of anyone that sees it up close wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

:eek Yikes that is an awesome job, kudos to you. Love the detail :love

very nice work...might try that on mine

Beautiful work on this project, it turned out Excellent!
If you ever need another faceplate to make a version II, just send me this one and I'll send you another cast ;) :D

Beautiful work on this project, it turned out Excellent!
If you ever need another faceplate to make a version II, just send me this one and I'll send you another cast ;) :D

Thank You everyone. As most of you know I am more of a paper prop maker, so this was a trial for me.

I might take you up on that!!!

Brad

Last edited:
Brad, you are a pain in the a$$ mate.....not only has this got me drooling like a big jealous mofo but now this truly untalented numpty is even tempted to have a go at one myself!!:confused:lol

If no one does a run of these, where can I find myself a blank face plate guys??

Brad, you are a pain in the a$$ mate.....not only has this got me drooling like a big jealous mofo but now this truly untalented numpty is even tempted to have a go at one myself!!:confused:lol

If no one does a run of these, where can I find myself a blank face plate guys??

Thanks mate. I say, go for it. I will throw together a tutorial for you guys. It really was just a lot of trial and error.

So WHY haven't you made copies of this yet???

The sculpt is from Vash. I think what I want to do is get another faceplate from Vash, take my time and do it more screen accurate, send that back to Vash and have him mold it, cast it and sell them. I don't have the room, products or skills to mold and cast.

Brad

Where did you find the source for the text for the front? It looks amazing! Were you able to determine what it says in the HD caps?

Thank You. I could see everything but the left cheekside and the top left and right areas. I really tried to decifer what they could say and I just interpreted what they "might" say. I would love to see if there are other production pics of this.

Brad

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back