Interest thread - Ltd edition Tatooine Blue Milk prints

Hi guys,

I've had a few emails about my Blue Milk prints (which there were only a run of 5) and I'm wondering if I should do another run of them?

If I do - THIS WILL BE THE FINAL RUN - and they'll be limited to only 20.

Prints are perfect for the prop room or office. All prints are custom manufactured using archival inks and acid-free paper. Framed prints are matted and framed in a stylish black frame with plexiglass cover.
Frame size: 13" x 16"
$64 shipped in the USA, $67 shipped internationally.

If I don't get 20 names, the run won't go ahead.

Oh, and if you don't get it - these are in the style of Andy Warhol's Campbell Soup campaign, but with a Star Wars twist. Perfect for the geek with style B) The can of blue milk will be printed actual size.

Thanks for reading - this print is very dear to me, and I definately won't be doing another run after this one.

You don't need to put down the cash just now - this is only an interest thread at the moment.
There'll be a superfast turn around on these, they will be shipped around 3 days after I receive the payment, on a first come first served basis.
Cheers guys,
-James
[image]http://www.fanfilms.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/auntberusmilk.gif[/image]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back