Interest Inigo Montoya Sword

I got my new scabbard tip in the mail, thanks Indy Magnoli . Is there a best way to remove the old one? I’m putting this here for anyone else who received it. Seems like a lot of glue holding it on and I don’t want to rip or tear the leather.

I'm not sure when the email was sent, sometime after 10pm my time Sunday night and Tuesday. I want to say it was in my recieved on tuesday box, but not sure. Anyhow, i saw the email Tuesday night after I got home. It says it's shipped and it'll be 3-6 business days. I figure, it's coming from across the pacific (i thought) so, i'll look for it next week.

I get home yesterday (wednesday) to see a large box on the porch. And i'm like, can't be...

Lo and behold it was!

Sword came in yesterday and wildly exceeded expectations! Solid, heavy, and freaking gorgeous!!

Thank you for doing these!

Although my #2 still has some offset/bent sections, this one is way better than the first one I got. Here’s some teaser shots of this gorgeous sword. Thanks Indy for all the hard work.
32F91232-DCA1-49C6-940A-18D7960AF5DD.jpeg
BF2DAAB0-0602-46D5-8FC0-B4F9403B5AC6.jpeg
820B86CB-9C43-4926-9108-BCE7D3125350.jpeg

Is anyone watching the live Princess Bride table read? Mandy Patinkin Held up a replica sword! I think it was Magnoli’s but it was so quick.

OK, I've been away for a VERY long time!
I've been working hard in the movie biz and I realise I've neglected this forum for far too long.
But I would still dearly love to add this to my collection.
Are these, by chance, still available?
Best wishes to you all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back