Info removed

Originally posted by Seth B@Mar 11 2006, 06:48 PM
The second page contains a post that may be of interest.  Here's hoping....
http://www.sandtrooper.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1039
[snapback]1203672[/snapback]​

I am not trying to p*ss on anyones bonfire but I read on www.sandtrooper.net (the place for hard fightin hard fartin filthy troopers :) ) that some of TE's moulds were broken in transit.

http://www.sandtrooper.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=900

Are they repaired or have new ones been made.

I love TE armour and own a set myself and a couple of buckets and might be interested in more but only if it is the same as before (or improved :D )

Do you have any update on the condition of the moulds Seth B? Please reassure us all is well with them.

Cheers Chris.

I dont claim to be a trooper expert by any means but I have heard tons of good stuff about the TE armor. Something I would consider for a mannequin sometime down the road (I'm too tall to be a trooper at 6'6).

what is the good news? new TE armor and a ultra TE helmet, i am not a stormtrooper expert but i though TE was cast off of ANH original, how better can it get?

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Mar 13 2006, 09:06 AM
what is the good news? new TE armor and a ultra TE helmet, i am not a stormtrooper expert but i though TE was cast off of ANH original, how better can it get?
[snapback]1204299[/snapback]​

Its cast off a ROTJ suit & modified to look like ANH armour.

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Mar 12 2006, 11:27 PM
o ok, so if it is cast off of an original, how can it get better?
[snapback]1204375[/snapback]​

Star Wars Man,

TE did cast the ANH helmet. The ROTJ and ANH armour are different from each other. TE cast ROTJ and made it look like ANH. Nobody owns any pieces of ANH armour to my knowledge (apart from 'Stormtrooper' who owns a belt cannister) and if they do they haven't made copies of it.

TE has retired so longer makes armour which then stopped people getting good armour from him.

Somebody else now has his moulds and is going to start making it again.

Hence the good news is that it will become available again. The armour hasn't gotten any better it just looks like availability has gotten better.

Chris.

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Mar 12 2006, 03:27 PM
o ok, so if it is cast off of an original, how can it get better?
[snapback]1204375[/snapback]​

The TE Ultra is a Helmet, a Fiberglass helmet from molds from a laser scan of the real thing. There are a few pics of the master and it is nice. Start saving.

Yeah, if it's fiberglass, I can't imagine what they are gonna want for one. I hope they don't get greedy.

Good to hear the return of TE armor i wonder what are they going to want? now that AP is out will they try to beat AP's price? I would hope but i dout it :(
when is there going to be some EPIII armor made? :D

Competion is good yes, but correct me if I am wrong. But arent TE and AP suits in different catagories, one is the Lexus and the other the Bentley? You have to have a good chunk of change to get either one.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back