Indy's Temple of Doom glasses

steveo

Sr Member
Has anyone ID'ed these or even relatively close?? I would love to have an actual pair of these to wear. I like how big they are - they don't seem like they'd obstruct your view, plus, they'd be a replica from one of my favorite movies! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 44619.jpg
    44619.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 108
That's cool, didn't see that thread. A bit far out of my price range, especially since I would like to wear them myself with a lens prescription. But thank you for that awesome link to the thread.

Those are mine. The problem is they are very small, and since they are about 70 years old I'm not sure they could take new lenses.

They do still make frames like his you can find on a couple of the big online places but a pair is gonna run $300 to $400 when all is said and done.

That is awesome! Great site, thank you. Yeah, they are pretty pricey, so I might have to keep looking around for something similar. Thanks again for the link!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back