Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Does anybody have or know where to find the picture of Sean Connery from Indy's desk? I can't seem to find anything but a screenshot.

the-worst-movie-deaths-for-great-characters-20110803043905446.jpg

I've found some similar ones but not the exact picture.

Facebook

Bests
Barnett

Hi guys,

here's my version of the framed picture.

Enjoy

Dietrich

I was inspired.

WillieScottFramed1.jpg

This was in Indy's house. Does anyone have the real photo of Willie? This is from a beautiful sketch and painting some one did that I came across a while ago. Excellent work.

Here is the actual photo in a LOW RES and at the bottom is a screen shot of the framed pic.

Willie Scott - Screened

Best,
DBCooper

This is the Spalko file version I did some time ago
Searched for docs on the web, repeated pages to fill in text and invented a lot (not 100% SA and not complete)

Another great set of props from the 4th film in the (hopefully ongoing) series.

Do you have the seperate pages you can put up that make up this file to print out?

Peter

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. Can anyone place what type of paper that might be? Also,that lantern is an interesting piece. It's very different from the graveyard used one from earlier in the film. Anyone know anything on that?

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. Can anyone place what type of paper that might be? Also,that lantern is an interesting piece. It's very different from the graveyard used one from earlier in the film. Anyone know anything on that?

All the props on display in that case were from the Amazon camp scene, so it is a different one from the cemetery scene.

Right, I know the cemetery lantern was a custom made piece that the original manufacturer charged somewhere around $400 for a reproduction, if I remember correctly. I've never come across anyone that ordered it since that was a steep price for a prop that is barely seen in the film.

I'm curious if anyone has any info on the lantern in your pictures above from the Amazon sequence. Also, I'm very interested in finding a close enough copy of the paper or booklet used for the drawings by Oxley. Thanks!

Do you know what colour that pencil is? I tries maybe ageing up a brown or orange but it doesn't really give the same effect.
Thanks
VAB

I started to take a crack at this, but, does anyone have a clue what's written in the small table on the top right side?

I've got the basic table done, not SA but close. I have to do the hand drawn part next.

kotcs_ideograms_5.jpg
I'm not 100% sure what kind of book it is but agree that it looks like a ledger of some kind also don't know what the writing says in the small tables, however i'm guessing it is in Russian ,i also wanted to recreate one for my Indy collection but had no luck in finding a ledger/book that matched so i decided to make up this one of my own in photo shop a while ago, including making up what the writing says i then used goggle translator to get it it Russian and pasted it in, in English it reads - (1st box) WRITE NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW in (2nd box) DATE OF VISIT (3rd box) TIME i then just did the drawings by hand by pausing the DVD, hope this will help you.

Attachments

• ox drawing.JPG
    ox drawing.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I see there has been little activity on the thread for a very long time.

I was hoping someone could post the Marion letter to Mutt as well as the file photos for the FBI

Thanks in advance.
Kevin

I see there has been little activity on the thread for a very long time.

I was hoping someone could post the Marion letter to Mutt as well as the file photos for the FBI

Thanks in advance.
Kevin
it's never to late my friend here we go here's everything for Mutt's letter including the envelope riddle map and photo as for FBI stuff this is the only file i have it's a PDF and it the Spalko file which Indy is shown, in order to make envelope look real print two copies one to make the envelope then the cut out postage stamps and labels from the other one and glue them on top of the ones on the envelope looks really authentic

Attachments

• ox letter.JPG
    ox letter.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 165
  • ox map.JPG
    ox map.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 170
  • onm.JPG
    onm.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 161
  • mutts envelope.JPG
    mutts envelope.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Spalko final.zip
    737.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back