Imperial code discs

Clothears costume make a great imperial hat, not sure if they sell the greebles separately, try reaching out to them.

If all else fails then this may help it’s an AN4 aluminium weld on fitting,

the backs aren’t always the same from different manufacturers, so it’s a bit hit and miss, but they are cheap.

You’d need to modify it a bit, cut it down and file a groove out of the top. But it’s not too far off for a couple of bucks.

2F16DC00-2CC1-4B28-BD57-EEBD8906E044.jpeg

973B7D3E-423C-4E8B-971D-4E0C84D78AC1.jpeg

Got mine from an Etsy seller named Bytestobits. I think they were $10/ea. Very clean, well machined aluminum.

Attachments

• A2A243F2-81E7-4714-BF37-2847115FB160.jpeg
    A2A243F2-81E7-4714-BF37-2847115FB160.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 55
So, I have some information here.

There is currently some legal battle because via family/friends Michell Engineering was supposed to pay Transcriptors in America a portion of profits since they were machining the same designs they brought over from America and I don’t think that happened. Or, at least, it stopped at some point.

Nothing was made “for” Star Wars like I thought. They bought bulk parts already made.

Currently transcriptors is able to machine replacement parts. They’re a little expensive but brand new made by the same company, basically. It’s really hit or miss. Their online store is like never stocked so I don’t know how often they’re actually making parts. The cone knobs I got in 2015 haven’t been in stock in years.

The 60hz pulley is the smaller one, 50(?) Hz is the larger one. Less rotations per unit of time, right?

I spoke to the grandson (I think) of the founder of transcriptors recently

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back