I was building this armor...

Good start
What material is the armour made from, foam??
And what other designs are you looking at ie: Mask, bio etc
Keep it up

Correct. Foam.

Plan is to make custom Bio, chest piece should look like skeleton hands covering the plates...

But we will see if plans agree with me...

I may be getting myself confused but I thought spray/aerosol paint eats foamies? unless you didn't use spray paint anyway...
I use spraypaint on my foam armour and it is fine, granted i use thick foam used for bedding mats when you go camping, i assume it is the same material?
I have not noticed any breakdown of the foam, again assuming it's the same stuff

This might be the wrong place to post this, and if so I am sorry. Does anyone know where to get a smaller Bio for the ladys? I am currently looking at a bobbleheaded pred, cute, but she gets made when i giggle at her. i love the pieces you have done so far for your girls armor. Sexy!

Theres only a couple of Fem Bio's out there and currently some are being built...

When I make mine you will see it here then your more then welcome to hit me up for a copy!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back