Hunger Games - Effie Trinket Backstage Dress

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Just got this in, just this minute from BlackSparrow Auctions. Just a quick snap shot. Will have more later.

As a note, Fong was fantastic to deal with and made this a very easy transaction. He also is really good at things that are relatively minor, but do make a difference. The COA is lenticular on the back and the garment bag was custom made for this auction. Really nice touches that make a buyer feel special.

Star Wars Chick has been drooling over this dress for well over a year now and we are pretty thrilled to add it to the collection!

effie-trinket-web.jpg

Thanks! We are very stoked! I would have had a full body shot, but we have to get a good compression top for Kristen to be able to get it closed. Otherwise, it fits like it was made for her! Super high-end material, even nicer than on the reaping dress (which is the more well known dress) and very expensive designer shoes as well (which also happen to be Kristen's size!). I am sure she will be wearing this at SDCC next year!

It looks like the prop company making the costumes really took pride in making these things look high end and not cheap like your normal movie costumes.

Yow....shouldnt have looked up what you paid for that.

Its beautiful though...she looks beautiful....and you and Chubbs the Wampug will be on Ramen noodles for the next few years.

Everyones happy!!!!!!!:p

Congrats!

Star war chicks looks like she wants to smile ear to ear but is trying to look serious. Can't blame her one bit for her happiness. She looks stunning and congrats on your win.

It has the looks of the prop dresses from the golden age of hollywood where the things were so well made you could wear them off the set to social events.

Super nice! I have my eyes set on replicating this costume - did you take any additional shots, from the back or from some details of the costume? That would be very helpful... In any case, congrats on this great purchase, I'm drooling over it right now too :-D

I was just going to say......Art we need detailed pictures of that dress - inside and out! And when you do...MAYBE I'll share it on Pulse.... ;-)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back