Humble Book Bundle Cosplay Like a Pro - $20 for 40 cosplay eBooks

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Humble Bundle is running a pretty sweet deal right now on various cosplay ebooks. There are different tiers, but for $20, you get 40 ebooks covering props, costumes, foam smithing, weathering, sewing, etc.

Sone of these have been authored by RPF members, so you’d be supporting your fellow artists!

Offer expires 17 June.

Sean

Hey, I was just gonna post this, but checked to make sure it wasn't a dupe! :D I bought a similar bundle from them before, and it is sooooo worth it. If you're on this forum, you should at least check it out, and probably buy it. Great info there. I need to get this one myself, it's not identical to the last time they did this.

Obi-Bob

I see Volpin Prop’s painting book is in there! It reminded me I have it and I had to go give it another look. I always recommend it to beginners.

I’d love to see him do a volume two, there is a lot in there that can be updated and expanded for intermediate to advanced users.

Hey, I was just gonna post this, but checked to make sure it wasn't a dupe! :D I bought a similar bundle from them before, and it is sooooo worth it. If you're on this forum, you should at least check it out, and probably buy it. Great info there. I need to get this one myself, it's not identical to the last time they did this.

Obi-Bob

Yeah, I purchased the older bundle, but there are definitely some great additions in this bundle! And for $20, I'm happy to purchase a duplicate eBook to help support the community.

Sean

And they're back at it again! This time, it's pay at least $18 for 15 books. Right now the bundle is up for 16 more days. Cosplay season is just around the corner! Oh, yeah, tomorrow. And last weekend. And.....

Obi-Bob

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back