Hubby got the Tony Stark Shirt just in time for Big wow!

annet52

It just arrived today! This is a Womens Falke Dayton size M, he probably could've gone smaller but it does fit pretty well! He is 5'7", 5'8'', 161 lbs..

600982_10201020655815844_1865124177_nE.jpg922966_10201020713017274_496384192_nE.jpg

Looks good. Just ordered mine from darkside, it's an XS, i'm worried it might be too tight on me, but we'll see!

Falke is missing an opportunity...they need to team up with Marvel or disney or whoever and relicense the shirt to sell in the US.

Hey annet,

Whats his chest size? Just wondering as I'm getting this shirt soon and wanna make sure it fits.

Aeric

no sewing on the sleeve, he will just wear another grey undershirt under it. I'm not sure what his chest size is, I'll have to ask him! He has a 40 chest and this shirt is a medium, he thinks he could use a small, but it works for now.

Annet,

Ah, okay! Yeah, I have a 40 inch chest as well and I'm gettin a small. So the medium is kinda roomy on him?

Aeric

My husband got lucky and got it from Amazon UK, but they are not there anymore. I think the others are getting theirs from Germany via Germany RPF members.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back