Htm Avp 'ridge-Slug' Airhose Connector Detail

Double H

Sr Member
Hello fellow hunters,

Not sure that this is posted in the right place but anyway... as the title states does anyone know how to make the 'ridge-slug' airhose connector detail on the left sides of the an AVP scar bio?

I was thinking about buying one but thought I would have a go at making one first see how far I get but just unsure of the sizes, materials used etc.

Any help is appreciated guys.

Cheers

Double H

i wish i could help but am not sure either. try reposting in the weapons and armour section as more people will be looking for this type of thing

Ok fellow hunters and huntress', just got this thread moved as it was posted in the wrong area lol

Any help on the above would be great

Cheers

Double H

Going along with Lem's concept (And yeah, I totally copy/pasted this from another thread):

Bro, you could EASILY sculpt these up yourself with a tube of Rectorseal EP 400 Epoxy Putty (Found in the irrigation department). Use a utility knife to cut off a slice, start with a small amount (Can always add more), mix it together. Move quickly to make the shape because you only have 5 mins. You'll know it's kicking because it becomes really warm. I usually let my pieces sit for an hour or so, until they're rock hard. At this point you can use a utility knife to shave it, Dremel (If you can safely hold it with needle nose pliers), sand it with sand paper (Or go to sally's and get different nail file (Emory Board). Once you have them shaped, I usually do a quick wash with Damn, rince, and dry. Then it's just a matter of misting it with primer and doing the final paint up. Best of luck!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back