Howard the Duck

Anyone ever see these original Design Sculpts before?

It would have been an entirely different Film with Character Sculpts like these!

10627_102042173144595_100000164380099_58210_8164958_n.jpg

10627_102042169811262_100000164380099_58209_6254410_n.jpg

Okay, here's my second version of Howard's Mallard charge. I didn't like the first version, so I went in and tweaked a couple of things.

I like this version alot more.

Last edited:
Great Stuff!
I had a Howard wallet years ago, which was lost in a move. I even made mylar condom wrappers.....sadly I can't find the disc with all my work on it!
I used the extra dollar bills in my Indiana Jones diaries I was making at the time.

There was an issue of the HTD magazine that was a Playduck parody...maybe you could wrap the cover and insert the centerfold into it??

Anything from "Howard the duck"

I would love to have the "Breeders of the Lost Stork" poster but nothing seem to have ever shown up. :(
tumblr_lwq5rwTNPO1qzk64so1_1280.png

Last edited:
Re: Anything from "Howard the duck"

:lol ^
He knew there was already a thread for this movie and still created a new one?

How can you even Jedifyfe that :lol

Re: Anything from "Howard the duck"

:lol ^
He knew there was already a thread for this movie and still created a new one?

How can you even Jedifyfe that :lol

:facepalm I better use the noob excuse then :
I did use the search function but diden't find anything :p

Who knew there were so many fans of this movie.:lol The Wolf
The movie? Meh. Lea Thompson, especially in her undies? Oh, HELL yes! (Mikhail Baryshikov said she was "too stocky" to join his troupe. I say Misha is OUT OF HIS FARKIN' MIND! I've seen the girls he picks - I can count their ribs and vertebrae from fifty metres. (I thought Russians liked their women to be a bit, er, "fleshy"? I know I do!)

Resurrecting an old topic. Anyone ever make a high res version of this poster? Though it would be fun next to my Indy collection.

1657758635832-png.png

Resurrecting an old topic. Anyone ever make a high res version of this poster? Though it would be fun next to my Indy collection.

View attachment 1598549

Maybe you can print from the images on the following page, or buy one from the link…

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back