How do I Â… Remove the Anakin RotS MR FX Blade?

TReinman

Okay, I did a few searches and came closeÂ… But not for this one.

Does anyone have specific suggestions on how to disassemble and disconnect the blade from the Anakin RotS MR FX saber?

I picked up one of the used ones on eBay, the hilt's in pretty good shape, I'd like to have it for a display piece and/or keep it ready for the future Hyperdyne kit.

Thanks.

-- Tim

Originally posted by TReinman@Mar 9 2006, 02:44 PM
Okay, I did a few searches and came close…  But not for this one.

Does anyone have specific suggestions on how to disassemble and disconnect the blade from the Anakin RotS MR FX saber?

I picked up one of the used ones on eBay, the hilt's in pretty good shape, I'd like to have it for a display piece and/or keep it ready for the future Hyperdyne kit.

Thanks.

-- Tim
[snapback]1202342[/snapback]​

PM sending in progress... :D

Originally posted by JUDGE_HELLFAST@Mar 9 2006, 03:31 PM
This link might be of some use to you as well:

http://www.hirgons-house.com/Sith/dv_sabre_tut01.html
[snapback]1202367[/snapback]​

yeah, but the anakin is sicnificantly different than the vader ESB.

i sent the OP a PM regaurding the first main steps to dismantling it though, and once you get the sleave out they are the same so if he reads what i sent him then looks at the last few steps of the vader FX in your link he should be home free.

:D

Thanks for the tips. Like I said to OldKen, I'm going to let the 9 year-old bang it around for a while, then I'll do the surgery.

It's one of those "damaged" ones where the blade supposedly doesn't work well. I just got it and haven't tried it out yet.

...And no, the kids don't get to bang around the pristine versions hanging on the wall.

-- Tim

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back