Suggestion How about prop and non-prop sections for the junkyard?

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Like it says. Is it time to think about a prop and non-prop section for the junkyard?

I don't really like my props mixed with dinner plates and video game systems, but that's what we have going on right now.

Would be great to see a prop, non-prop section or some way of splitting it up like we used to have. Getting a little cluttered in there.

-Rylo

I agree nothing like your prop getting flooded off the front page after you freshly bump it for said /games or computer drives etc...

How about... no. ;)

Because of the visual nature of the JY, the stuff you aren't interested in, prop or not, is very very easy to scroll past.

It's the endless scrolling that bothers me most, but thanks for the enthusiastic feedback, bro. ;)

-Ry

I don't mind the scrolling but hate changing the page. Can you make it so it loads like some news sites, when you get to the bottom of the page it loads some more? :)

Philly, you know you can change how many show up on a page, by going to the bottom and changing from 24 to 200 or whatever you want in between, right?

Last edited:
This is a prop forum. Wouldn't it be logical that non-prop items are not allowed in the junkyard? This would also solve the problem of dinner plates / game systems / junk ;) ... in the junkyard. At this moment it's not too bad, but I hope that in the future we don't have to go looking for that one prop on a page filled with stuff that should have been thrown on eBay instead...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back