HOT TOYS TRACKER PREDATOR IS ROARING SOON

I hate to keep pimping Cornerstore Comics and Amazing Toys, but I have more packing peanuts fro this sipment than I know what to do with. The box within the box (which houses the Hot Toys box) was in Mint condition. Sorry yours was not protected well, my friend. How do yo like this beastly Pred, though? Congrats on getting him

I hate to keep pimping Cornerstore Comics and Amazing Toys, but I have more packing peanuts fro this sipment than I know what to do with. The box within the box (which houses the Hot Toys box) was in Mint condition. Sorry yours was not protected well, my friend. :( How do yo like this beastly Pred, though? Congrats on getting him :)
I hear ya man. I love Amazing Toys/CsC packing style. I should have waited to order from them... oh well.

As for the figure. DUDE!!!

I haven't really taken him out because I have a little one who likes to "look" at them with his hands. So, he's sealed nice and tight for now until I can get a glass cabinet and/or display case for them.

I am actually in the process of gathering up some figures in my collection (i.e.- Star Wars, Gears of War, Spawn, misc.) and starting to put them on Ebay so that I can get more money for my children and more Pred *****. "Slimming down" so to speak.

Just another random pic of the Triad.

hunters020.jpg

I hate to keep pimping Cornerstore Comics and Amazing Toys, but I have more packing peanuts fro this sipment than I know what to do with. The box within the box (which houses the Hot Toys box) was in Mint condition. Sorry yours was not protected well, my friend. :( How do yo like this beastly Pred, though? Congrats on getting him :)

I got my HT Tracker Predator today From Corner Store Comics. The packing is amazing, Not one mark or blemish on the Product box. Will definitely buy from them again.

Pimping isn't easy but it sure is fun :D

I got my HT Tracker Predator today From Corner Store Comics. The packing is amazing, Not one mark or blemish on the Product box. Will definitely buy from them again.

Pimping isn't easy but it sure is fun :D

I hear ya, brother :( I'm glad they were as good to you as they have been me :)

Got my Tracker yesterday! Took the higher-res pictures for my video review earlier this afternoon, so here's a glimpse. This is probably the most photogenic Predator I have in my collection and is definitely a work of art, accurate or not. He kind of steals the show, but there'll always be a special place in my heart for Falconer.

Berserker is still "meh", though his presence in the trio gives off a cool-enough vibe.

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

And a quick photo manip. to put the trio together. Didn't have enough space to do it in real life. :)

GroupShot.jpg

Great pics, Blade. Tracker is a beast!! Will you have a video review?

That's the plan! It'll either be up today or tomorrow.

Now for those photo manips I mentioned earlier...

Blue-SmallTrees.png

LimeGreen-SmallTrees.png

IntenseBlue-SmallTrees.png

Red-SmallTrees.png

Can't really decide on which one I like most, but I'll definitely be doing more of this sort of thing in the future.

I feel bad for the Berserker in Blades pics.I get why everyone loves the tracker but i guess im more of a dark evil person and the Berserker in the leaked shots had me at so bad ass.I would say their all amazing though and must own them all ,but I would same the Falconer is my least favorite if i had to chose one.
In most of the set ups ive seen the Tracker has been the center of the three, which i guess makes sense with the hound make him look very cool.
Oh before i forget sweet pictures Blade i like your sig pic best out of the four, it gives that jungle look the best.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back