HOT TOYS TRACKER PREDATOR IS ROARING SOON

Yeah, that is an impressive pose. I would love to get a few extra hounds - they'll probably be close to a hundred each on e-bay. And I just notced something, do you think Tracker's bio tusk could be from a pred-hound?

Oh an heres 2 more pics for y'all

30kftp5.jpg

21az1h3.jpg

Its here guys!!!Ebay is getting in stock now which means i will be getting this bad boy earlier than i expected.Very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
247593_174338595961472_138228759572456_478247_3787366_n.jpg

I finally preordered my Hot Toys Tacker Predator from BBTS. A little late but hopefully I still get one. It looks amazing, can't wait to see it in person.

I was waiting for a good display area ive been working on but heres a quick shot.Great figure but my favorite is the Berserker hands down.King love your new Sig!!!

100_2270.jpg

I was waiting for a good display area ive been working on but heres a quick shot.Great figure but my favorite is the Berserker hands down.King love your new Sig!!!

100_2270.jpg

oh man.. you make me jealous with such display; mine is still on the (long) way to Indonesia...
and is that the predator throne in the background..?

glad you like it, thank you.

Yeah i made a table i could build on so i could fit it all or as much as i could on it.After building the hive this will be not problem,i like working with wood and glue.Oh yeah, i didnt know you had the AVP predators.I wish they would remake them, oh wow with the new body they make are solid.The tracker is a heavy figure like the rest of the predators line.And the hound is very heavy for the size of it, too.With all this detail i would see problems for me, i pose them alot and set them up often.Wear would happen more than likely and i could see them loss value but i think im having more fun with the ones on the shelve's.

100_2274.jpg

100_2265.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back