Hi guys and girls .

Xterminatus

Hi everyone

First i would like to introduce myself to this great Forum
My name is Jimmy and i live in Sweden, with my whife and 4 year old son.
I have been painting for about 15 years on and of but mainly Game worshop modelas and later years mostly Forgeworld stuff .

I always liked the beutiful alien and predator modells out there but never got around to buying one.
Now recently i bought a couple of Iwata airbrushes and 2 really nice DVD s from modelmania.
A whole new world opend up to me and i started to google predators and aliens and i saw for the First time Narins absolutely breathtaking modells on Predatorstuff.com
I put the whole lot of unpainted Forgeworld stuff that i had on Ebay so that i hopefully can buy the Deathwarrior and some other of the great kits thats on sale there in a few days.

Now for a quick couple of questions

As im really new to airbrushing i would like to know what colors ( brand ) you guys like and i would love to know if there are some good tutorials to painting Predators and aliens out there.

Sorry about all the misspellings

best regards

Jimmy

Welcome, glad to have another user on the forum check out the guides and rules to The Hunters Lair and have fun! It looks like this is the place for you!
Because this should be in the General Discussion section! .

Welcome, glad to have another user on the forum check out the guides and rules to The Hunters Lair and have fun! It looks like this is the place for you!
Because this should be in the General Discussion section! .

omg im so sorry

plz move this if you need to

And thx mate great to be here

/ best regards jimmy

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back