Help with printing Zentai pattern?

Kitsukami

Hello! I've been a lurker for a while and finally made an account.

Anyway I'm sorry if this is out there somewhere but I couldn't find it when searching. I made a Spider Gwen suit pattern in Photoshop. I had it printed and its great but, I can barely see my honeycomb pattern and the muscle shading I added. I thought I made it prominent enough but I guess when printing it didn't come out?? What am I doing wrong? Does it have to be really excessive in order to up when printing?

Please help, thank you!

I've never tried printing a pattern onto fabric, but some computer monitors have different display modes to try and make colors look more vibrant. It could be you have one of those modes on without realizing it, which would make your pattern look different on the screen than it would printed out. I don't know if HDR color modes would show up when printed either.

I've never tried printing a pattern onto fabric, but some computer monitors have different display modes to try and make colors look more vibrant. It could be you have one of those modes on without realizing it, which would make your pattern look different on the screen than it would printed out. I don't know if HDR color modes would show up when printed either.

Ah yeah that's true, I'm just wondering, when others make their patterns/files how they adjust it so it comes out. The honeycomb pattern came out great on the hood, I just don't want to make the patterns too dark on the rest of the body.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back