Help Please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

iDz PREDATORxx

Ok I'm a first time builder, and I was wondering where could I find the best place for my first head and bio mask? Or should I try to make make my own?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Snake14

As someone who has been on here less than a year but has got to know and get great advice from the members, my suggestions:
- find the posting to introduce yourself to everyone
- get an idea on who can do what on here : http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/13503-prop-makers-list-who-to-buy-pred-props-from/page__pid__155281#entry155281
- take the time to read as many of the forums as possible

Good luck.

Effects Guy

You can totally build your own. In one sense, it add's value because you made it yourself, its usually cheaper than buying, but not always, but you can also control the quality.

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
I'm new as well. But, I have already read every Huntorial going back several years (my, how things have changed), I've gone thru almost every other thread, and searched all of the for sale threads and I still have questions!

My plan is to buy what I can't make. I have purchased my hands, feet, and will purchase a mask and Bio. I will do a Mr I suit and make most of my armor, though the back pack still scares me. I will also make my own plasma caster and hopefully my own gauntlets. I bought a set of resin (?) blades but am making new ones from plexiglass. This way it will give me enough satisfaction that that my costume is homemade. And it will still have the quality parts that are made by the very talented members here. For me this fits my budget very nicely.

Good luck.

Kellershark

Hey iDz predatorxx, like elder14 said...a lot of reading and also search the gallery for pictures of what members make...I am getting my first head from Scott and a bio from biohunter76...a lot of great people on this forum and very talented.