Help me Identify this Helmet

Boba Debt

Master Member
Identify this Helmet (Rebel Pilot Related)

Does anyone know the correct name of this helmet and it's current value?

I might be selling it

Rebel.jpg

Thanks

Bothanspy is who you seek. He seems to know quite a bit about these helmets. I think he has like 890 of them, or something like that. :lol

It's a Sierra APH6-B or C. If the earcups are covered in leather, it's a B. If they are covered in plastic, it's a C. The B version is the one used to create the Rebel and Imperial flight helmets for ANH. However, the only differences between B and C are the material used to cover the earcups and the type of foam used in the liner. They are identical in outer appearance.

I got mine for $140 including shipping on eBay. It was in reasonably good condition, but all of the electronics were stripped out. Perfect for prop conversion perposes. Complete helmets in good condition with all of the electroincs in place go for around $300. If you have the complete mask and air hose along with a complete helmet: you are looking at $500-$600.

Yep, RedTwoX nailed it. He's got the info you are looking for. I also picked one up from the Junkyard not too long ago for $150.

Size may add a little to the value. If it is an extra large, there might be a little more demand for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ May 7 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1240154[/snapback]</div>
It's a Sierra APH6-B or C. If the earcups are covered in leather, it's a B. If they are covered in plastic, it's a C. The B version is the one used to create the Rebel and Imperial flight helmets for ANH. However, the only differences between B and C are the material used to cover the earcups and the type of foam used in the liner. They are identical in outer appearance.

I got mine for $140 including shipping on eBay. It was in reasonably good condition, but all of the electronics were stripped out. Perfect for prop conversion perposes. Complete helmets in good condition with all of the electroincs in place go for around $300. If you have the complete mask and air hose along with a complete helmet: you are looking at $500-$600.
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back