Help me find this shoe - Breaking Bad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Looking for yet another shoe that I can't ID... It appears to be a Nike Air Jordan but I can't find an Air Jordan that matches this. Help!

Attachments

• nike-air-jordan-breaking-bad.jpg
    nike-air-jordan-breaking-bad.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 3,517

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I don't recognise the jordons either. And no branding on the soles.

That photo of the sole is a promotional photo. I think it is very possible that the branding was removed digitally on the soles. Looking at it closely, I think in the small middle black section of the sole, it says "NIKE" and in the red circle on the back, they have blurred out the jumpman logo.

Wailonskydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Haha, thanks! I could spot those Team Jordans from a mile away (not really, but I had a hunch here). That's probably why you couldn't find them if you were looking for the regular Jordans.

Who's wearing those? Jesse? I did a Walter White and Jesse with my buddy a few years ago though as a quick Halloween thing around series finale time.

HOLY COWWWW!!! DUDE! You are my hero! I have been searching for DAYS for these! Wow!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Thanks again. That was just incredible... and yeah... I have gone through all the regular Jordans a million times with obviously no luck.

Jesse wears these from episode 204-213... pretty much all of Season 2.