Help and advice regarding this Costume

Nick13

Hi, I'm hoping some of you guys can offer me a bit of help and advice regarding this costume.
I know very, very little about the respected producers, painters of these things, like most Newbies, I was bowled over by Grusderks stuff on youtube.....then read a few horror stories on here that put me off!
Anyhow, I've won this on e-bay.................for an unbelievably low amount.....and if something seems too good to be true, it usually is!
This looks to me like Grusderks work, but I could be wrong...........anyone know for sure?

I paid so little for it that I'm really, really suspicious about it now and am not sure if I should actually pay the guy or not..............Is it right that if you pay by Paypal and something doesn't turn up you get a refund?...........help!

_Bl2JNh_Bmk___KGrHqMH_D0Etr2vRu_eBLdUh_egFg___12.jpg

_Bl2JP3g_Wk___KGrHqMH_DUEtt_eu6k4BLdUiNdY5Q___12.jpg

_Bl2JOpg_Wk___KGrHqEH_DsEtqI_U5uLBLdUiGB43____12.jpg

If he does rip you off you can file a paypal claim and there's a chance you could get your money back. I'm curious, how much did you win it for?

I would stay far, far away from anything that has "Grusderk" in the selling title or description.

300 pounds for a suit? No. If you're not paying anything over $2,000 U.S. dollars, you're more than likely getting ripped off. Or you're getting a suit that needs tons of repairs and modifications. As far as I'm concerned, he came up with a neat invention, and tried to capitalize on it with layers of *********. **** 'em.

Good. Be suspicious. Chances are your gut is telling you right.

wow, the armour looks good. for that money, even if the skin and head are bad, it seems like you are getting some nice armour. did you get both Bios as well?

maybe this guy just doesn't know what it's worth.

there are different shins though in the pics. make sure you know which ones you are getting.

wow, the armour looks good. for that money, even if the skin and head are bad, it seems like you are getting some nice armour. did you get both Bios as well?

maybe this guy just doesn't know what it's worth.

there are different shins though in the pics. make sure you know which ones you are getting.

Everything in the photographs apparently!.............................I'm proper dubious, but hey, you never know!

hey just seen the thread, if and when you get the suit and it is good let us all know because if it is genuine its a good pric does he have others for sale?and for the ebay thing im in a dispute over a bio mask i won 3weeks ago and have not yet got it hope to get mony back,what gets me is u put your faith into poeple ,pay up front and dont get your items PISSESS YOU OFF BIG STYILE,but i guess quotq **** HAPPENS P2 unquote.

hey just seen the thread, if and when you get the suit and it is good let us all know because if it is genuine its a good pric does he have others for sale?and for the ebay thing im in a dispute over a bio mask i won 3weeks ago and have not yet got it hope to get mony back,what gets me is u put your faith into poeple ,pay up front and dont get your items PISSESS YOU OFF BIG STYILE,but i guess quotq **** HAPPENS P2 unquote.

It most certainly does happen mate!

I couldn't agree more, put your faith in someone and part with you hard earned cash just to get kicked in the nuts.

Ah well, I will try and claim my money back but don't hold much hope out.

I have decided that I'm going to make my own Pred, from scratch..................see you in about three years from now I guess!

well ebay just introduced the buyer protection program,

if it says buyer protected under the item then if you dont receive the item or it comes diffrently then
was posted on auction then ebay will refund ur money atfer 7 days and if you and the seller havent
worked out somthing,

happen to me, i bought some stuff overseas, waited month and half, never recived em nor ANY
reply from seller, so ebay gave 7 days and still nothing so they gave my money back and
that was that, one part of ebay i like

*EDIT*

*ALL ISSUES WITH ANOTHER MEMBER WILL BE HANDLED THROUGH PM OR EMAIL AS EXPLAINED IN THE FORUM RULES. OPEN BASHING ON THE BOARDS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED*

well ebay just introduced the buyer protection program,

if it says buyer protected under the item then if you dont receive the item or it comes diffrently then
was posted on auction then ebay will refund ur money atfer 7 days and if you and the seller havent
worked out somthing,

happen to me, i bought some stuff overseas, waited month and half, never recived em nor ANY
reply from seller, so ebay gave 7 days and still nothing so they gave my money back and
that was that, one part of ebay i like

Hope so friend, from what I could make out, you only get a refund if the seller has something in their paypal account............

I will wait and see, but won't be holding my breath!

Quite Ironic that a dubious crook would attempt to sell something called a Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!

He He!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back