Haunted Mansion Wallpaper

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
Does anyone know if Disney's Haunted Mansion wallpaper is available to buy? I am building a prop/mask room and want to use the wallpaper on the walls.

You can occasionally find the purple wallpaper on sites like Spoonflower and such, but it usually gets taken down after a bit. Most people just paint the wall purple and then use stencils to do the face pattern.

You can still buy the foyer wallpaper though (which I kind of like better, also it's a little more low key. Somebody would have to KNOW the mansion to get it) from the original manufacturer. Lily Floral Wallpaper | Bradbury Victorian Style Home Wallpapers

You can occasionally find the purple wallpaper on sites like Spoonflower and such, but it usually gets taken down after a bit. Most people just paint the wall purple and then use stencils to do the face pattern.

You can still buy the foyer wallpaper though (which I kind of like better, also it's a little more low key. Somebody would have to KNOW the mansion to get it) from the original manufacturer. Lily Floral Wallpaper | Bradbury Victorian Style Home Wallpapers

Thanks. You would think Disney would license it, or sell it themselves.

I’ve been using these fabric shower curtains to cover over my walls upstairs. I’m creating an endless hallway/interactive portrait gallery as an extension to my HM themed home. Works great with black upholstery tacks to hold them in place. Downside is they aren’t floor length but you can always add more and cut them I suppose. Cheapest alternative I’ve found for now.

Attachments

• 826886B4-65AE-4EFE-8658-8EA0FA80DA74.png
    826886B4-65AE-4EFE-8658-8EA0FA80DA74.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 159
  • 8925ED61-36B5-418D-862D-507A1E1F38AE.jpeg
    8925ED61-36B5-418D-862D-507A1E1F38AE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 152
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back