Hasbro Marvel Legends Iron Man Helmet Size Comparison?

suttykins

Has anybody here been able to compare the size of the Marvel Legends Iron Man helmet against some of the higher-end stuff? I'm particularly interested to see how it scales against the Killerbody MKVII. Pictures would be amazing if anybody owns both.

I scooped up the ML lid on Prime Day recently and it's freaking HUGE! I'd seen other people saying it was big but it seems comically oversized to me. Presumably, any wearable helmet needs to be on the larger size but I'm wondering just how big it is, and whether it would look goofy displayed with other IM helmets.

Last edited:
I currently have the Killerbody helmet. I used to have the Hasbro, Dimension Studios (mk 46), and Cattoys(mk 85 and metal mk 42) helmets as well. Visually they all look roughly similarly sized without knowing exact measurements. I don't think any of them would look comically oversized next to another.

The Killerbody helmet is the most comfortable since the rechargable battery takes up far less space inside the helmet than the battery packs of other helmets. I actually had to add extra foam as it was pretty loose on my head. Whereas on the Hasbro helmet I had the headstrap adjusted to the max size.

All of the other Legends helmets are insanely, ridiculously oversized, especially Star Lord and Black Panther. Their Iron Man is on par with the other ones I mentioned.

How much was the ML Iron Man helmet on prime day? I just need to know how disappointed I should be for not seeing it listed!

I currently have the Killerbody helmet. I used to have the Hasbro, Dimension Studios (mk 46), and Cattoys(mk 85 and metal mk 42) helmets as well. Visually they all look roughly similarly sized without knowing exact measurements. I don't think any of them would look comically oversized next to another.

The Killerbody helmet is the most comfortable since the rechargable battery takes up far less space inside the helmet than the battery packs of other helmets. I actually had to add extra foam as it was pretty loose on my head. Whereas on the Hasbro helmet I had the headstrap adjusted to the max size.

All of the other Legends helmets are insanely, ridiculously oversized, especially Star Lord and Black Panther. Their Iron Man is on par with the other ones I mentioned.

Thanks, this is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Good to know the ML will fit in with a display I'm planning.

How much was the ML Iron Man helmet on prime day? I just need to know how disappointed I should be for not seeing it listed!

It was £69.99 on Amazon UK.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back