Hasbro Jedi starfighter with docking ring repaint and lighting conversion

Yes, I’m always amazed at how neat everyone else’s lighting looks. I normally end up with so many wires that I can barely close up the model.
11A8D8A1-65B3-465F-8573-BF94534D9808.jpegFD0E291D-F5D7-4DCB-9631-83D5E8908C0B.jpeg

Very impressive. Looks amazing! What reference material did you use for the paintwork etc?
I dropped a link here yesterday but it seems to have been removed, it was a link to a screencap website , so to answer you question i just used screen caps any and everyting found online

I dropped a link here yesterday but it seems to have been removed, it was a link to a screencap website , so to answer you question i just used screen caps any and everyting found online
Thanks, I got the link! I've spent tooooo many hours going through that website to find reference pics!

Hey all i started this last year , i began with the cockpit detailing and repaint , i will be posting regular updates on my progress. Ihope you all enjoy the build, Many of the details in the cockpit are phone and laptop guts along with any other plastic parts i find will workView attachment 1308667
I have mine but having trouble getting it apart. I’ve taken all the screws out but it won’t come apart. What did you do?

I have mine but having trouble getting it apart. I’ve taken all the screws out but it won’t come apart. What did you do?
It won't be easy , just take it slow .There are two locator pins at the front and on the inside of each hyperdrive engine that are glued together .

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back