Limited Run Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project

Boba Debt

Master Member
EDIT 6-13

The ROTJ Parts are done and should ship on Monday or Tuesday.

Once I receive and confirm the parts, I will sort them out and store them in everyone’s individual box. I will also notify the group and ask those that want their parts shipped to reply and confirm their current address.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 5-31

A picture of the parts made so far :

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 5-27

ALL EXTRA KITS ARE SOLD AND THE ORDERING PHASE OF THIS RUN IS CLOSED

EDIT: 4 / 29

I have given the final numbers to the machinist and he is ordering the material today :)

Machinists always make a percentage over what you order to cover damaged parts and I ordered a couple extra sets but since the preorder phase is over the cost for a complete set of parts is now set at $280

You can order a set if you still want to get in on this run

EDIT 05 / 01

I have received several emails about the milled detail sub project, how it's going to work, etc.

QUICK ANSWER: You will be able to send me your lower (or the whole Denix) and I will hold anything you have ordered and re-ship it back to you once everything is done.

LONG ANSWER:

The machinist has a new Denix and an MGC from my previous run with milled details. He going to write the code to do the mill work and he is going to remove the Denix Logo and send both units back to me for evaluation.

Once I have the sample part I am going to post an interest thread to see if other people are interested in just the Denix Logo Removal Service. This will help reduce the cost for everyone

Here is a list of what I want the machinist to do for the ROTJ Denix Mausers

Remove the Denix Logo

• Cut all 4 milled details on the left side
  • Drill the 2 holes for the pistons on the left side
  • Drill the single hole for the piston on the right side
  • Drill and tap the 2 holes for the scope bracket.
  • Remove the Safety lever
  • If all goes as planned this kit will take a few minutes to bolt it together, all of the holes will be drilled and tapped if required.

If all goes as planned this kit will take a few minutes to bolt it together, all of the holes will be drilled and tapped if required.

The full kit will include all machined parts, glass lens, scope ring and the assembly hardware

Here is a break down of the parts:

• Flash Hider / Muzzle - 1 or 2 holes optional

• 5 Piece Scope
    • Lens Ring -threaded for Back End
    • Back End -threaded for Ring
    • Front End - GTGAI
    • Tip - GTGAI
    • Glass Lens

• 4 Piece Scope Bracket
    • Bracket - GTGAI
    • Rail - Off Set (accurate) or Flush (idealized
    • Beveled Washers - Reduced Size (accurate) or Same Size as Spacer Washer (idealized)
    • Spacer Washers - GTGAI
    • Scope Ring

• Set of 3 pistons - Anodized with centered spot face

• Square Detail - Anodized Machined Aluminum with Radius Sides This part is not pictured because my machinist is going to blueprint this from a vintage sample part that I will send to him. He is positive he can make this part for $7 or less

Here are some images of the parts from older projects:

MILLED LEFT SIDE DETAILS SUB PROJECT

There are 4 milled details on the left side of the ROTJ blaster and most people think they were designed to look like the greeblies on the left side of the ESB Blaster.

Unfortunately, the only way to add these details to the mauser is to cut them into the surface

In order to do this my machinist must manufacture a fixture to hold the lower receiver so it can be machined. This can be expensive so we might as well pay him to do other things.

Here is a brief list if what I want him to do.

• Remove the Denix Logo
  • Cut all 4 milled details on the left side
  • Drill the 2 holes for the pistons on the left side
  • Drill the single hole for the piston on the right side
  • Drill and tap the 2 holes for the scope bracket.
  • Remove the Safety lever
  • IF possible, drill a hole for the square detail and add a pin to the square to make attachment easier.

This sounds like a lot of work but if everyone wants this service we should be able to do it for $50-$75

Archival Images

EXCLUSIVE: 237 Lost/Unpublished Historic Star Wars and Indiana Jones Movie Prop Photos from the Lucasfim Archives from 1996/1997 : The Original Prop Blog ? Jason DeBord's TV and Movie Prop Memorabilia Resource

Last edited:
Unsure as yet, but watching with interest. Out of curiosity, will the other parts needed be available at some point too?

Is there an installment plan for payment? LOL. I am in, email coming.

Yes, if you are serious I'll set up a payment plan.

Unsure as yet, but watching with interest. Out of curiosity, will the other parts needed be available at some point too?

Yes, we will work on sources for the other parts.

Individual parts will be available as well so you don't have to buy the whole kit.

Once I get 20 people I will kick off the discussion on the accuracy of the various parts.

The first section will be focused on the easy parts so we can have mass approval and move onto the more difficult issues.

Last edited:
David,

I have sent my info a few times. Do you require it again?
i am still definitely in.

Thank you,
Brandon

If you mean from other runs or projects, then yes I need you info.

If you have not sent it today with the above listed subject line I would really need a new email.

I don't really keep all the emails stored once projects close

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back